"One advantage of talking to yourself is, that you know at least somebody's listening!"

Friday 25 September 2015

woohoo!! vacation!

My exams are finally over!

        Today I had my Botany exam (It was really tough...I'm gonna fail! T_T )
Ahh! Whatever! Who cares (My teachers and parents do...) I got bored during the exam (felt kinda sleepy due to an all nighter!) So I started singing (in my mind...but actually...) after half an hour I was singing so loud (like performing in a concert) that everyone stopped writing and were looking at me with those 'really?' looks.
The good news is that my exams are over!

Anyways my Quarterly vacation starts now...But i only have 9 days to enjoy it.
 I planned on spending my holidays with anime and reading manga the whole night...

But my mom already made plans! I'm going to my grandma's house for 8 days! I actually don't mind...but there is no internet and...its a joint family, so if I start fangirling...My whole family (china population!) would think I'm nuts (wouldn't want that either!).

My phone doesn't have data network...so I'm gonna be cut off from all civilization (for now!)...At least I'm gonna see my brother (29 years old!) who just got married right on my zoology exam (I didn't go to his wedding :o )







Ahhh!! I might post (keyword:might) if I get to (escape) go to an internet cafe (only hope...)
Anyways guys thankies!! See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment